Rewards Terms and Conditions
Spartan Camera Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions of Participation
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN SPARTAN CAMERA THE SPARTAN REWARD PROGRAM CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
SECTION 8 BELOW CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
Membership Eligibility and Overview
- The Spartan Rewards Loyalty Program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of HCO Outdoor Products LLC. The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations, or other groups may not participate in the Program. Individuals who are legal residents of the United States (including its territories and possessions) and at least 18 years or older and who provide and maintain a valid email address are eligible to become members. No purchase is necessary to join the Program. The Program may not be used for any business or commercial purpose and we may refuse to create an account for any reason. Employees and individuals employed by our business partners or vendors are eligible for membership for personal use only but may be excluded from certain benefits of the Program.
- Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting www.spartancamera.com (collectively, the “Site”) and following the Program prompts to register for the Program.
- You are required to provide your email address in order to enroll in the Program. You will also need to create an account by providing your name and creating a password in order to access certain Program benefits and rewards. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. You may update your personal information on the Site.
- Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Terms, the "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
How the Program Works
The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and for participating in certain brand experiences on the Site. You are able to earn points by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you start earning points, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn points will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (e.g., in marketing communications, social media, etc.). Visit our FAQs to learn more about earning points and rewards.
The Program is a reward-based program determined by the number of points a member has earned within a single year on eligible purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date when you enroll.
Members receive 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at the Site and 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding sales tax) on Spartan products purchased online. Eligible purchases include regular-priced merchandise and exclude eGift Cards, sales tax, state fees, discounts, shipping and delivery charges, and/or other excluded charges specified by us from time to time. All points earned from purchases on the Site are pending until your order ships, at which point they are fully matured and capable of redemption.
In addition to these purchases, you may also earn points for the following actions on the Site. To earn points, please check to make sure you are a Program member and you have logged into your account before completing the actions below. The number of points, if any, awarded for each action is determined by Spartan Camera in its sole but reasonable discretion and in all cases subject to a maximum number of points earned for each action per year.
- Please make sure you're logged in when you make a purchase, and your points will be added to your member account automatically when your order shipped. The Reward Points system does not apply to guest customers.
- Like our page with Facebook (+100 Points). Each account Only allows like once.
- Share a purchase on Facebook (+50 Points), Unlimited.
- Share our page or products on Twitter (+50 points)
- Invite your friends who are new to Spartan. Invite people who don’t have a Spartan account yet to sign up through your link. When your friend purchases any 4G device, they will receive extra 300 points, and you will get 300 points.
Rewards & Returns
Offers and rewards are available while supplies last and substitutions made by us in our sole discretion may occur. If your online order is not completed for any reason, any offers or rewards will be removed from your shopping basket and may no longer be available. You are not required to redeem your accumulated rewards and/or benefits. We are unable to reship offers or rewards if they arrive damaged, if you received the wrong one or if one is missing from your order. In the event an offer or reward arrives damaged, you received the wrong one, or one is missing from your order, please contact us at 770-582-0004.
Neither accounts nor Program rewards, benefits and/or points may be transferred, shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate rewards, benefits and/or points. We reserve the right to monitor the number of accounts per household and refuse, merge or close additional or duplicate accounts at any time. Your account information (including security details) is confidential and should not be shared with any other person.
Rewards, benefits and points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Purchase balances and/or points credited to your Program account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or canceled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged or returned for points, another product or service or a monetary refund.
We are not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party.
- We reserve the right to change Program benefits, how you earn points, and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program, the number or types of rewards or benefits you may receive or earn, the given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
- By enrolling in the Program, you will be automatically subscribed to receive and you consent to receive Spartan Camera marketing emails, including Program-related communications.
- You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails or Program-related emails at any time by following the instructions provided in the email and as otherwise provided in the Spartan Terms of Service or other policies If you opt-out of Program-related emails, you will no longer receive emails regarding your Program status or the Program rewards or benefits that may be available to you.
Termination and Modification
- The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Terms, our FAQs, and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
- We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your membership account at any time, in our sole discretion. To keep your account active you must log in to your Program account and make a purchase within 24 months. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Terms, membership inactivity for more than 24 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Terms and/or detrimental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, points, cards, credits, vouchers, coupons and/or certificates, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If your membership is revoked, any rewards or benefits in your account will automatically expire and your access to the Program and features will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of these Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion.
- If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by opting-out of the Program in your account on the Site. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points and benefits.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
NEITHER SPARTAN CAMERA, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE PROGRAM; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF THIRD PARTY LINKS ON THE SITE OR USE OF ANY REWARD OR BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAM; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN PROGRAM CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER SPARTAN CAMERA, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE PROGRAM; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF THIRD-PARTY LINKS ON THE SITE OR USE OF ANY REWARD OR BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAM; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN PROGRAM CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
FURTHER, NEITHER SPARTAN CAMERA, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE PROGRAM OR AND YOUR PARTICIPATION THEREIN, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
- YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, USE OF ANY REWARDS OR OTHER BENEFIT OR THESE TERMS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PROGRAM, TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE PROGRAM IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your participation in the Program in violation of any law, rule, regulation or these Terms.
Governing Law and Disputes
- This Program and these Terms will be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the State of Georgia, as if they were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Georgia and without reference to conflict-of-laws considerations.
- ANY DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS PROGRAM, THESE TERMS, YOUR PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP, OR THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION IN NEW YORK AND YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THE JURISDICTION AND PROCEEDINGS THEREOF. ARBITRATION MEANS THAT A SINGLE ARBITRATOR WILL DECIDE THE CLAIM, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JUDGE OR JURY DECIDE YOUR CLAIM. YOUR RIGHTS TO PREHEARING EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION AND APPEALS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
- It is further agreed that any dispute over the scope of this arbitration provision and any dispute as to whether a claim is arbitral shall be submitted to the arbitrator for decision. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes.
- Arbitration under these Terms shall be conducted under the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Rules then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the dispute between us and you individually, and (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- provide goods and services to you, such as servicing and maintaining your Program membership with us;
- protect against deceptive and fraudulent activity;
- Enable internal uses that are consistent with our Spartan policies.
For information about the Program and your membership, contact 1-770-582-0004 from within the U.S.A. or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not responsible for requests or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail or over the Internet.