1376 * 768
Photo and video counts are estimated and not guaranteed.
Email,App and Web
Normal or Large
Up to 30 days
Over The Air (OTA)
through other Carrier Plan *
We've Got Answers!
Shared Data Section
The first column specifies the duration of the plan and data allowance.
Note: if all the data allowance is used the plan will automatically auto-renew.
These new plans can be used for multiple cameras, sharing the total amount of data for the plan between multiple cameras. Each additional line requires a fee specified in the add a line column.
The total price for the first camera on the data plan.
Add a line
For each size of data plan, there is a cap on the number of cameras that can be added.
The price for adding the camera will be the dollar amount specified in the field.
EX: On the Monthly 1GB Data Plan, adding a camera/line will be $5 per payment period, up to 4 cameras.
Please update your app, and you will be able to see the new plans! If you are still having issues, please email email@example.com or call 770-582-0004.
The short answer is that you can check this support article for estimates of data per image or video.
The longer answer is that these values are only approximate based on image/video size, signal reception at the camera site, and even the amount of colors or detail in each sent video or image. Please read more here.
The cameras are $5 per month, and then totaled for that payment period whenever you activate or renew your plan.
EX: If the plan is a yearly plan, it will renew once per year. Each additional camera after the first will cost $60 at the time of payment. This means you are paying $5 per camera per month. In other words, $60 for 12 months is $5 per month per additional camera.
You use this data calculator to experiment with camera and data plan combinations here.
"Real Data" is what your camera uses to transmit pictures, video, livestream and camera setting changes. Other companies' cellular cameras set limitations by the number of images or videos, regardless of how much data was used or how much that cost the provider. We're only charging you for data plans so you can have more control over your cameras.
1. Log in to your account at spartancamera.com, and go to Camera Management ,
then go to Subscriptions, and click on Add New Camera.
2. Enter in the IMEI of the camera and click the Verify button. It will display the camera information, then enter the ICCID (SIM card) and click Next.
3. You can choose to add the camera to an existing plan (if eligible), or open a separate plan. Then select the existing plan pool or new plan.
5. You will be taken to the 'Shopping Cart' page. Review everything, confirm or update your Payment Method, then check the box to "acknowledge the plan will renew automatically...", then click 'Pay with default card' to submit your order.
6. Once the payment succeeds you will be sent an email notification that your camera has been activated.
1. Log in to your account at spartancamera.com. Please DO NOT user Internet Explorer.
2. Go to Camera Management > Subscriptions > Data Service
a. If the camera is the last device in the data pool
Click the Change Plan button, then choose to either "Keep camera active until plan expires" or "Deactivate the camera right now". Choose one then click Schedule Cancel or Cancel Now to complete your cancelation request.
b. If the camera is in a data pool with other devices
Click on the device Module ID, then click Deactivate, and click Deactivate again to confirm. The device will deactivate immediately.
3. You should receive an email confirming that you have scheduled or canceled your plan. If you don't get one, please check your SPAM folder.
You can submit a refund requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org after the the data plan and cameras are canceled. Per Terms and Conditions, you can cancel the data plan within 24 hours from the time of Plan Activation or Plan Renewal to be eligible for a refund minus a $5 cancelation fee. Cancellation after 24 hours of Plan Activation or Plan Renewal will not be qualified for a refund.