The Spartan GoCam White Flash offers the image quality and reliability of our black flash GoCams with the addition of full-color night photos and videos. While our black flash model offers our most discrete scouting solution, the white flash GoCam offers the ultimate clarity so that you can more accurately pattern wildlife. With the convenience of remote access through our Spartan Camera Management App and flexible settings to customize your scouting experience, the Spartan Whiteflash GoCam is the perfect solution for hunters and researchers, day and night.
Take advantage of our 2-year warranty when you register your camera. See terms and conditions of sale.
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.0 x 3.70
- Display screen: 2.0" LCD
- Featured: Yes
- Flash range: 80 Ft
- Fov field of view: 52°
- Image resolution sd card: 3MP|5MP|8MP
- Image transmission: Thumbnail: 640*480 or 1280*960| HD: (upon request): 2048*1536 (3 MP) 2592*1944 (5 MP) 3264*2448 (8 MP)
- Mounting: Dual Mounting Thread|Bottom Mounting Thread
- Night illumination: White Flash
- Operation humidity: 5% - 90%
- Photo burst: 1|2|3|Sends all photos in photo burst
- Pir sensitivity options: High|Normal|Low|Off
- Power supply: 4, 8 ,or 12 1.2 – 1.5V AA alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable optional: 6V external power, AC power
- Sd card capacity: Up to 32GB|Micro SD not supported
- Send video: Yes|Requires Premium
- Temperature: -4°F – +140°F (Operation), -22°F – +158°F (Storage)
- Time lapse interval: 30 - 60 seconds|1 - 60 minutes|1 - 8 hours
- Trigger: Motion (PIR)|Timer (Time Lapse)|Scheduled Events (Premium Required)
- Trigger interval: 0s - 60 min
- Trigger time: 0.6s
- Video: sends 320 x 240|sends 1024 x 576|sends 5 / 10 sec
- Video sound recording: Available
- Warranty: 2 Years
Picture Quality Is Insane!
Flawless like usual. Excellent product and company.
Good value; quick ship.
It is still not clear how or when I acquire a data plan. Earlier exchanges with Help indicated that it is better with more benefits for me to purchase the plan thru you and the simm activated thru you (web portal, etc.) yet the Help on the screen says I have to have a camera before I can buy a plan. Very confusing! UPDATE: Customer Service reached out and were very helpful, fully answering all of my questions. The setup and subsequent data plan purchase was very straight-forward and happened exactly as Support said it would. Kudos!!