The Spartan GoLive M is a flexible alternative for the land manager or hunter on the go. Designed exclusively for Spartan Shared Data, the Spartan GoLive M uses smart carrier switching to keep you connected throughout the United States. Rather than buying from a single carrier, the GoLive M uses your Spartan Shared Data to choose a network for you. The GoLive M allows you to live stream at the touch of a button, capture images and videos on demand, and take advantage of simultaneous capture and sending to receive your pictures and videos faster than ever. It also features anti-theft GPS, real-time updates, and easy solar connections. Currently available in our Spartan Areus camo.
Note: M camera data plans can ONLY be purchased through the Spartan Camera website.
- On-demand livestream video and real-time requests.
- Perfect for live remote monitoring of your property, worksite, or wildlife.
- Auto reminders to help you save data and power while livestreaming.
- Connected by Spartan Camera Shared Data.
- No worries on which cellular provider is available.
- Can optimally connect with multiple carriers.
- Automatically connects to most major carriers in the United States.
- No roaming charges.
- Transmits your camera’s location using Real GPS and an acceleration sensor to detect movement.
- GPS will operate on the internal battery while turned off and without external power or AA batteries.
- Connect directly to a 10W or 15 W solar panel.
- Option to use an external battery.
- Charge the 5300 mAh internal battery.
- Customizable thumbnail transmission to helps reduce data usage.
- Unlimited HD Photo and Video requests at no extra charge or need for premium credits.
- Up to 30 seconds 1080p video.
- HD photos with 8 MP resolution.
Compatibility with the Spartan Camera Management App means that you can transmit photos and videos, and remotely update your settings with the touch of a button. Whether you’re monitoring land, cabins, or animals, the Spartan GoLive M will keep you connected with industry-leading technology.
Take advantage of our 2-year warranty when you register your camera. See terms and conditions of sale.
- security camera
Good so far
Seems more sensitive than our other cameras. Works well.
camera is nice
still learning the syatem
So far I have been happy with my cameras. I would recommend adding the ability to zoom from a computer.