Raise your intel to the next level: the Spartan GoCam provides an advanced solution for your scouting and surveillance needs. With a durable build and rugged design, everything about the GoCam is built to withstand the outdoors. GoCam gives you flexibility in the quality of images and videos, keeping you energy-efficient while serving your scouting and surveillance needs. External power options can reduce trips with a compatible solar panel kit for a more permanent setup.
All of our 4G/LTE cameras are compatible with the Spartan Camera Management App. Transmit photos, videos, and remotely update your settings with the touch of a button.
Available in Spartan Areus, Realtree® EDGE, or Mossy Oak® Break-up Country camo.
Take advantage of our 2-year warranty when you register your camera. See terms and conditions of sale.
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.0 x 3.7
- Display screen: 2.0" LCD
- Detection range: 60 Ft
- Fov field of view: 52°
- Image resolution sd card: 3MP|5MP|8MP
- Image transmission: Thumbnail: 640*480 or 1280*960| HD: (upon request): 2048*1536 (3 MP) 2592*1944 (5 MP) 3264*2448 (8 MP)
- Mounting: Tripod mounting socket(s) (models ending in “2”: both bottom and rear, all other models: bottom only), mounting strap, security cable lock
- Night illumination: Blackout
- Operation humidity: 5% - 90%
- Photo burst: 1|2|3|Sends all photos in photo burst
- Pir sensitivity options: High|Normal|Low|Off
- Power supply: 4, 8 ,or 12 1.2 – 1.5V AA alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable optional: 6V external power, AC power
- Sd card capacity: Up to 32GB|Micro SD not supported
- Send video: Yes|Requires Premium
- Temperature: -4°F – +140°F (Operation), -22°F – +158°F (Storage)
- Time lapse interval: 5s – 60s, 1 min – 60 min, 1 hr – 8 hrs
- Trigger: Motion (PIR)|Timer (Time Lapse)|Scheduled Events (Premium Required)
- Trigger interval: 0s - 60 min
- Trigger time: 0.6s
- Video: sends 320 x 240|sends 1024 x 576|sends 5 / 10 sec
- Warranty: 2 Years
I love Spartan cameras and all they have to offer! Recommend 10/10
Spartan warranty coverage
Overall I’m impressed with the cameras and the Spartan app. I like being able to monitor and control the cameras from my cell phone. I had a problem with a non-functioning flash on one of the three cameras. Spartan was very responsive in getting a replacement camera shipped once the faulty camera was diagnosed. I’m not impressed that I had to spend $27 to ship it back and another $9 to ship me the replacement camera, especially after spending $750 on 3 cameras.
work fairly well
I have been using these spartan cameras for around 6 years started with 3g and upgraded to 4g have about 8 overall. they are very beneficial and work well. The majority of the issues I have had have been on off switch malfunctions. turn the camera on and it just goes off and on or won't turn off, causes you to miss pictures. Repair time is slow and you still paying for service while waiting on repairs. Other brands have come out with much better pricing they will have to get much more competitive or I will be switching if I ever have to buy more.
They are out working l have set up 5 cameras now so it went well. I would buy more. Thank you
Easy to operate and great experience with customer service.